Friday, September 02, 2005

Blogger apparently "loses" blogs from time to time

To paraphrase Mark Twain: The rumors of the demise of my blog are greatly exaggerated.

While I admit, I haven't been too active lately, Blogger lost my entire blog for a day or so (as in finito). After several emails, they were able to "restore" it. So let this be a lesson. While it IS possible to back up a blog assuming you're not using your own server (in which case this is quite easy), it's rather a pain. It is a good idea to at least back up your favorite entries.

Always remember: practice safe blogging.

2 Comments:

Blogger Fred Mangels said...

Hey, Doc. What's that line in your post supposed to be? A plug for the condom industry?

September 02, 2005 1:26 PM  
Blogger Henry Stern, LUTCF, CBC said...

.
WooHoo! Glad to see you're back online.

I also 2nd Fred's comment.

;-)

September 02, 2005 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home